4.1. PREVIOUS INFORMATION
- All the products offered with their main characteristics appear on the website, such as the start-up service in the various practices and the withdrawal service, if applicable. Such products may be altered depending on the stock, offers and / or even the discontinuation of the same.
- The registered user can access the purchase of the products offered by HAEGER. For this you must follow the procedures indicated at the end of this point 4.1. of the legal notice about prior information.
- The commercial transaction will be archived in the corresponding HAEGER databases. They can be accessed and generated the corresponding summary document of reference to the transaction. The user has the right to request a copy of it.
- Editing tools are provided that allow you to identify and correct errors in the introduction of data, before confirming them.
- The contracts will be formalized in Spanish.
- All prices include VAT. The price will break down, if applicable, the amount of the increases or discounts that those of the application, the expenses that will be passed on to the consumer as the example of the transport and the expenses in the services, the financing of other payment terms Similar.
- The payment methods accepted are indicated in section 4.2.4.
- The right of withdrawal is recognized according to the terms that appear regulated in section 184.108.40.206.
- There is a customer service in section 4.2.6 and the guarantees are recognized in the user as indicated and defined in section 4.2.5.
- About the procedures for the conclusion of contracts:
- Step 1: The shopping cart and its corresponding validation: for the purchase process to finish the user must proceed to the verification and validation of the shopping cart. All prices are shown in the basket according to the breakdown described in point 4.1.5 above.
Purchase requests made through HAEGER are subject to the availability of the selected products.
- Step 2: About Billing and delivery: then, the user must specify the billing and delivery information of the products and / or services. In this phase the user must accept the legal terms of the purchase. Otherwise, the purchase process can not continue. By clicking on the “Validate and Pay” button during the process of placing an order, the user declares to accept fully and without reservation the totality of these General Conditions of Sale that, in any case, may be filed and printed by the users for their reproduction when they consider it necessary.
- Step 3: About the Payment Method: then, the user must proceed with the payment. At present, the payment methods are: Credit or debit card (Visa, Master Card), bank transfer, PayPal or cash on delivery. Regarding the cards and once your data is completed, there will be a redirection to the online payment platform (TPV) of the banking entities.
- Step 4: Confirmation of the Purchase: The purchase will be confirmed by sending a confirmation email sent by HAEGER within 24 hours.
4.2. CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
4.2.1. ECONOMIC CONDITIONS: SELECTION AND PRICE
To add items to your shopping cart, simply click on the pink rectangle under each product with the “add” warning and the icon of a basket. From the top right of the page you can access the cart that will allow you to increase or decrease the order or even cancel it.
Once the selection is completed, after having added all the products you want, you can check the shipping costs to the city to which the order is destined.
Finally, to make your purchase you must process the order. For such processing must be discharged as reported in point 3 on REGISTRATION AND LOW USERS of this legal notice. We remind you that you have provided some information that you can update or modify at any time. The delivery data of the merchandise may be different from the billing information. You must fill in the address corresponding to the place of delivery when it is different from the billing and those other data that are necessary for delivery. Finally you must indicate the payment method and finalize the purchase. Remember that all the information provided is treated securely and is strictly protected. You must keep point 6 of the Legal Notice in mind.
The preparation and shipping costs are also expressed with all taxes included. Transportation costs are always recorded separately.
The prices of the products are always shown in euros and include VAT, as well as any other tax that was applicable, being the current and legally applicable at that time.
In the event that HAEGER identifies a manifest error in the price of any of the published products, it will be immediately notified of the client, and will proceed to rectify it on the Website. In this case, the client will have the option to reconfirm, through the My Account section, his order at the correct price or, failing that, cancel it at no cost.
HAEGER expressly reserves the right to modify prices at any time, without prior notice. However, in any case, the effective rates indicated on the Website at the time of the corresponding order will be applied.
Once the order is placed, it can not be canceled without the right of withdrawal corresponding to it under point 220.127.116.11 of this legal notice.
4.2.2. USER RIGHTS
18.104.22.168. SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
Any user of our website has the right to submit suggestions or complaints. For this purpose you can communicate it through the following contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is brought to your attention that the address to which you can also send by post is Avda. Cortes Catalanas 2, Piso 2 Puerta 5, 08173 – Sant Cugat del Vallés, (BARCELONA – SPAIN) sending certified letter to the Customer Service of HAEGER.
We promise to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any case within thirty calendar days of receiving your request.
The user who has made a purchase on our website has the right to desist from it. The right of withdrawal must be made within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days after receiving the product.
To do this, you must communicate it to the email address: email@example.com You will receive notification by email of the exercise of your right.
After two attempts to deliver the products to the address indicated by the user, it will be understood that the user has exercised his right of withdrawal.
You will receive notification by email of the withdrawal. Once the user has obtained the withdrawal documents, he will have to send the product to the headquarters of HAEGER SPAIN, S.L. with the shipping costs supported by the customer. Such return or delivery must be made no later than 14 days from the date on which you communicate your decision of withdrawal from the contract to HAEGER.
HAEGER will reimburse the corresponding amounts for withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days when the user accepts that HAEGER directly collects the goods. In another case, HAEGER may withhold reimbursement until the goods have been received, or until the user has submitted proof of the return of the goods, depending on which condition is met first.
In case of partial withdrawal, the amounts corresponding to the delivery costs will not be paid.
The transport costs of the right of withdrawal are borne by the user.
Keep in mind that the product must be in perfect condition, properly packed and with the accessories or gifts included in your case. After checking the status of the product, the amount will be returned according to the same payment method used by the customer. This amount may be reduced depending on the state in which the product is returned. It will also happen in cases where the product is returned with damage.
To this end, HAEGER reserves the right to request a photograph prior to the collection of the product subject to the right of withdrawal.
It is the responsibility of the user who exercises his right of withdrawal to check and ensure that the product is properly protected to avoid damage during transport.
When in the contract for which the right of withdrawal is exercised, the price to be paid by the user has been totally or partially financed by means of a credit granted by a third party, with the latter’s agreement with HAEGER, the exercise of the right of withdrawal will involve time the resolution of the credit without any penalty for the consumer and user.
They are excluded from the right of withdrawal, among others and according to article 103 of the Consumer Defense Law:
The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been Completely executed by the employer, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
The supply of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal.
22.214.171.124. RETURN FOR ERROR IN THE PRODUCT OR FOR APPARENT VICES
The user who has made a purchase on our website has the right to return it when they receive a wrong product or with obvious defects. You must exercise your right within a reasonable period of time and never exceed 48 hours.
Returns can be made by communicating to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is essential that HAEGER can identify the user through a document (copy of the invoice, copy of the summary of the order …). You will receive notification by email of the requested return that will incorporate the “return order”.
HAEGER reserves the right to request a photograph prior to the collection of the product to be returned.
HAEGER will proceed with the delivery of the repaired product or its replacement. The costs of collection and new delivery will not be passed on in case of return of the product due to error in it or due to damage.
Once the user has obtained the return documents with the “Return Order”, he / she will have to proceed to make available to HAEGER the package with the product and the return order for collection by the carrier designated by HAEGER, or in your case, at your option, proceed to the shipment directly to the HAEGER Returns Service pasted on the outside of the package.
The user must only make a necessary use of the product or products returned. The user will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the products other than that necessary to determine the nature, operation or characteristics of the product (s).
4.2.3. SHIPMENTS AND COLLECTION
Shipments are made immediately so that the processing time will never exceed no more than 7 working days (excluding Saturdays)
The shipping costs will be € 3.95 for shipments under € 49.
The products will be sent to the shipping address that the user has indicated during the process of placing the order. HAEGER makes shipments in Spain (excluding Ceuta, Melilla and Canarias).
Each delivery is considered carried out from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the user, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
HAEGER assumes the risk of loss or deterioration of the goods until they are delivered materially to the customer or to the third party that they indicate, other than the carrier.
In case the company responsible for the delivery of the product returns the shipment, HAEGER will call the customer or send an email or text message to know if you are interested in being sent back; if so, adding the cost of the new shipment to the previous cost.
In case of unavailability of the product or products purchased once the order is made and before the end of the process of sending the sale in question, the user will be informed by e-mail or by telephone of the partial delivery or cancellation of their order. HAEGER may offer the supply, without price increase, of a good with similar characteristics that has the same or superior quality.
If the charge has already been taken into account at the time of giving information regarding the unavailability of the product, the corresponding amounts will be refunded within a period of 14 days informing the user by sending an e-mail.
The User, once you provide the billing information and, where appropriate, the shipping information, you must select the payment method you wish to use. Currently, HAEGER validates the following payment methods:
Credit and debit card
Cash on delivery
The means of payment that HAEGER proposes may be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing entities of the means of payment. Therefore, the authorization of the payment is authorized by the corresponding entity or not. If the payment is denied, the order placed by you will be automatically canceled, meaning that the purchase has not taken place.
Payment by bank transfer must be made in the account property of HAEGER that is indicated in the purchase process. You must indicate the order number as well as the identified data of the buyer to whom the purchase refers. Likewise, it is warned that if HAEGER does not receive the sale amount through a transfer within seven (7) days, it will be automatically canceled.
HAEGER makes available to the User, once the order has been made, the invoice of the products by email.
The client can consult and / or download the invoice in the “My Invoices” area of the website www.haegerstore.es
The payment methods shown above will not always be available.
HAEGER reserves the right to offer all or some of the payment methods.